Lead Times, Customer Claims and Returns
Your order will be ready for dispatch within 72 hours (after being processed and double checked for stock availability). If you have any queries you should contact brill [at] turpin-distribution [dot] com. If there is a problem with your order, our customer service team will contact you within 36 hours to discuss the problem and advise accordingly. Under normal circumstances, delivery to Europe takes between 7 -10 working days after dispatch and ROW 10 -21 working days. Please get in touch with brill [at] turpin-distribution [dot] com if you require further information.
- For claims against titles which have already been invoiced: Please always mention: Invoice number and date and customer number. We can only accept claims if they are made within three months after the invoice date.
- Claims for missing journal issues: Claims will be met free of charge if made within three months of dispatch for European customers and five months for customers outside Europe. In the year following publication, replacement copies may be purchased at the respective single issue prices.
Books can only be returned with prior permission.
- Conditions: When requesting permission to return a product, please always state the invoice number and date. And the customer number.
- Date of Return: Permission to return can only be given if the request for permission is made within twelve months after the invoice date and the books have not been ordered from a Brill's special offer.
- Authorization: Returns must always be accompanied by a copy of the invoice and a returns authorization number. The returned product must also be in a resalable condition.
Returns should be sent to:
22883 Quicksilver Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
Outside the Americas
c/o Turpin Distribution
Stratton Business Park
Pegasus Drive, Biggleswade
Bedfordshire SG18 8TQ
T +44 (0) 1767 604-954
F +44 (0) 1767 601-640