On this page, you will find details of Brill's corporate activities and the company's financial standing. Brill's Overview at Euronext: a summary of Brill's market status. A full listing of all files and press releases can be found in the Downloads listing below.
Latest Key Figures
Latest Financial Press Releases and Reports
- Brill completes acquisition of Editions Rodopi (English Language)
- Brill rondt overname af van Editions Rodopi (Dutch Language)
- Brochure Brill in 2013 (English Language)
- Brill Annual Report 2013 (Dutch Language)
- Encouraging start of new year for Brill (English Language)
- Nieuwe jaar voor Brill goed begonnen (Dutch Language)
- Brill announces intent to take over Editions Rodopi (English Language)
- Brill kondigt overname aan van uitgeverij Editions Rodopi (Dutch Language)
- Oproeping Algemene Vergadering van Aandeelhouders (Dutch Language)
- Agenda Algemene Vergadering van Aandeelhouders (Dutch Language)
- Stemformulier (Dutch Language)
- Brill reports growth of sales and profit (English Language)
- Groei van omzet en winst bij Koninklijke Brill (Dutch Language)
- Brill neemt uitgeverij Hes & De Graaf over (for Persbericht Dutch version)
- Brill acquires Hes & De Graaf Publishers (for Press Release English version)
- Koninklijke Brill gematigd positief (Dutch language)
- Koninklijke Brill meldt groei in eerste helft van 2013 (Dutch language)
- Brill reports growth in first Half Year 2013 (English language)
- Press and Analyst presentation 2013 (in Dutch)
- Brochure Brill in 2012 (English language)
- Brill Annual Report 2012 (in Dutch)
- Bemoedigend begin van het nieuwe jaar voor Brill (Dutch language)
- First results in 2013 encouraging for Brill (English language)
- Year results 2012 (Dutch language)
- Year results 2012 (English language)
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Brill's 2014 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) took take place on Thursday, May 15, 2014 at Brill's premises in Leiden. The Voting Results and the minutes of the 2014 meeting (as PDF; not available yet or audio file) are available from the listing below. Information and documents from older Annual General Meetings is also available from the listing below. Information older than 2011 is available on request from Esther Smit, firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)71 53 53 596.
Of the total outstanding shares on December 31, 2013 (nominal value of EUR 0.60), 1,829.801 bearer certificates were issued and 44,643 registered shares were administrated. These certificates were issued in denominations of 1x EUR 0.60, 10x EUR 0.60, 100x EUR 0.60 and 1,000x EURO 0.60 nominal in CF form.
Brill has been listed on Euronext Amsterdam since July 1997. The register of shareholders in Brill is managed by:
ANT Trust & Corporate Services N.V.
PO Box 11063
1001 GB Amsterdam
T + 31 20 522 25 55
ANT also acts as the administrator of Stichting Administratiekantoor Koninklijke Brill. Registered Shareholders may also address questions about share ownership, changes of address or dividend payments to the above-mentioned trust office.
Continuous Trading of Brill’s Stock
The company has employed SNS Securities to act as a liquidity provider and to support marketing activities to promote Brill’s stock. The commissioning of an external analyst report is part of the agreement. Effective 19 December 2008 Brill’s stock can be bought and sold at all times during business hours. accordingly.