How to Promote Your Book
Spreading the word about your new book includes the following methods:
- Brill will immediately send offers for review copies to the journals in our review lists.
- Journals may also request review copies via email@example.com.
- Requests for review copies, unless in response to an offer made by the press, are at the acquisitions editor’s discretion.
Print your own flyer!
- Brill is delighted to announce a new feature on its website: the print your own flyer button.
- For each book and journal it is now possible to download your personal PDF-flyer directly from the website.
- This easy-to-go flyer can be used to promote your own book, or to recommend it to your librarian, customers and other interested parties.
- Marketing starts as soon as we have all the materials necessary.
- About 4 months before publication we list your book in our Forthcoming Publications catalogs, an important medium for our trade partners. They then promote your book to their client base.
- Your book will be added to our online catalogue; title information will be fed through data streams to our trade partners
- Your book will also be announced in our printed catalogues and in our E-bulletins.