The Hague Academy Collected Courses Online / Recueil des cours de l'Académie de la Haye en ligne
The Hague Academy Collected Courses Online / Recueil des Cours de l’Académie de la Haye en ligne, discloses online access to over 80 years of the history of international law to students and researchers around the world. The Hague Academy of International Law is a center for highlevel education in public and private international law. The Academy’s scientific body, the Curatorium, calls upon foremost specialists, including academics, practitioners, diplomats, and other leading experts from all over the world, to deliver courses to an international audience in English or French. The courses are published in the Collected Courses of the Hague Academy of International Law, which are the most important encyclopaedic publication on private and public international law.
Subscribers to the printed book series Collected Courses of the Hague Academy, receive a substantial discount to the online collection.
Features and Benefits
- Content of new courses added to the online edition throughout the year
- Online edition is bilingual
- Full text search, advanced search functionality
- Full text chapters presented in PDF format
- DOI at title and chapter level
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics