Renewals, Subscriptions, Single Issues and Articles, Back Volumes
The information on this page can also be found in our General Ordering Information pages.
Brill is pleased to offer the chance to renew your journal subscription online via our distributors, Turpin. You can see an overview of Brill titles and a quick introduction and register link on Turpin's site.
Subscriptions to a Journal
- Payment: A subscription is payable in advance. A subscription is entered and invoiced per complete volume. All orders should be clearly marked NEW or RENEWAL, "print+e" or "e-only" (where applicable), and clearly indicate the volume number and subscription year. All orders should include the name and address of the ultimate subscriber (end user).
- Individual subscription rates to journals (print only): Subscription orders from individuals must be ordered for a private address and must be paid for by an individual and may not be paid for by institutions or by organizations. Individual subscriptions do not include online access, exceptfor Logos and Oud Holland.
- Prices for Consortia: prices are available on request from sales-nl [at] brill [dot] com or sales-us [at] brill [dot] com (the Americas)
- Access: Access to online editions is included in institutional subscription(s) only: (if applicable). Access to all available online back issues is also included in the institutional subscription price.
- Index: For a number of journals, an index issue will be published. The indexes are part of the subscription and will be sent to (print) subscribers automatically.
Renewals & Cancellations for Journal Subscriptions
- Renewal Invoices: Renewal invoices will be sent automatically, until cancellation is received. If you do not wish to renew your subscription for the following year, please inform us no later than 1st October in the current year.
- Cancellations: Cancellations are not accepted during a subscription period once fulfillment has begun.
Single Issues, Single Articles, Back Volumes
- Single Issues: Single issues are available for each journal, (published in more than one issue per year), the price being obtained by dividing the institutional (print only) subscription rate by the frequency, plus 25%.
- Single Articles: Where journals are also available online, single articles can be obtained for a document delivery fee via the journal's online page.
- Back Volumes (all titles): In the current subscription year, back volumes for two preceding years can be ordered from Brill. Older back volumes can be ordered from Periodicals Service Company (all titles) psc [at] periodicals [dot] com www.periodicals.com/brill.html
- Back Volumes (titles on International Law & Human Rights): In the current subscription year, back volumes for two preceding years can be ordered from Brill. Older back volumes can be ordered from William S. Hein & Co. orders [at] wshein [dot] com http://www.wshein.com/
2013, May 17
2013, April 11
2013, April 11