Mobilizing East Asia Online
Advisor: Peter O'Connor, Musashino University, Tokyo
Advisory Board: Robert Bickers, University of Bristol and Rana Mitter, University of Oxford
Mobilizing East Asia offers a carefully selected collection of extremely rare, many times even unique English-language newspapers, magazines and pamphlets published inside Asia, following the descent into war in East and South-East Asia from the turn of the twentieth century to the 1950s.
This exciting collection of newspapers and illustrated magazines, often in colour, is now available online for the first time, exclusively from Brill. The Collection offers access to unique primary source material which can be used to pursue research topics in modern history, Asian studies, politics and war studies.
Features and Benefits:
-- English-language newspapers and magazines published in East Asia
- Approx. 100,000 pages of over 1,200 print items
- All content fully searchable
- Reproduced in 300 dpi full colour
- Sourced from extremely rare, often even unique originals
- Brill has the exclusive online rights to this material for years to come
- Represents the most complete holdings available of these sources
- Updates included, at no additional cost
For a detailed list of the contents, please see the links below (online edition)