Nordic Journal of International Law
Editor-in-Chief: Ulf Linderfalk
NOW AVAILABLE - Online submission: Articles for publication in the Nordic Journal of International Law can be submitted online through Editorial Manager, please click here.
Established in 1930, the Nordic Journal of International Law has remained the principal forum in the Nordic countries for the scholarly exchange on legal development in the international and European domains. Combining broad thematic coverage with rigorous quality demands, it aims to present current practice and its theoretical reflection within the different branches of international law.
The Nordic Journal of International Law features:
• an Editorial Board selected from among the most prominent scholars and practitioners in the field of international law in the Nordic countries of Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark;
• a diverse range of peer-reviewed articles;
• annual reports on state practice in the Nordic region;
• an annual report on the work of the International Law Commission;
• special issues on current topics;
• regular book reviews; and,
• periodic updates on key developments and events in Nordic and international practice.
The strength of its editorial board and the resulting quality and variety of the features and articles offered make this well-established journal an important component in a complete international law library.
Papers for consideration should be addressed to Mr Eduardo Gill-Pedro. Please observe that the Nordic Journal only considers exclusive submissions.