Titles No Longer Published by Brill
Journals no longer published after 2014
- Bustan: The Middle East Book Review
- Frontiers of Business Research in China (Publisher: Higher Education Press, Beijing, China)
- Frontiers of Economics in China (Publisher: Higher Education Press, Beijing, China)
- Spanish Yearbook of International Law Online
- Terrestrial Arthropod Reviews
Journals no longer published after 2012:
- Anthropology of Contemporary Middle East and Central Eurasia.
- Advanced Composite Materials – acquired by Taylor & Francis
- Advanced Robotics – acquired by Taylor & Francis
- Composite Interfaces – acquired by Taylor & Francis
- Designed Monomers and Polymers – acquired by Taylor & Francis
- Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology – acquired by Taylor & Francis
- Journal of Biomaterials, Polymer Edition – acquired by Taylor & Francis
- Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications – acquired by Taylor & Francis
Journal no longer published after 2011:
- Journal of Sephardi and Mizrahi Studies.
Journal no longer published after 2010:
- International Journal of Myriapodology – ISSN 1875-2535– (ceases after Volume 3, 2010).
Journals no longer published after 2009:
- Applied Herpetology – ISSN 1570-7539 – (after Volume 6, 2009).
- Contributions to the History of Concepts – ISSN 1807-9326 – (after Volume 5, 2009). New publisher: Berghahn Books - http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/choc/
- Human Rights Case Digest – ISSN 0965-934X – (after Volume 18, 2009).
- Journal of Conflict Archaeology – ISSN 1574-0773 – (after Volume 5, 2009). New publisher: Maney - http://maneypublishing.com/index.php/journals/jca/
- Lusotopie – ISSN 1257-0273 – (after Volume 16, 2009).
- Multidiscipline Modeling in Materials and Structures – ISSN 1573-6105 – (after Volume 5, 2009). New Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing Limited -http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=mmms
- Societies Without Borders – ISSN 1871-8868 – (after Volume 4, 2009)
Journals no longer published after 2008:
- Advanced PowderTechnology. New Publisher: Elsevier: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/717712/description#description
- Research on Chemical Intermediates. New Publisher: Springer: http://www.springer.com/chemistry/journal/11164
Journals no longer published after 2007:
- Computing Letters (after Volume 3): http://www.compulett.org
- Critical Sociology (after Volume 33) New Publisher: SAGE: http://crs.sagepub.com
- Historiography East and West (after Volume 2, 2004/2006).
Journals no longer published after 2006:
- Chinese Journal of Geochemistry (after Volume 25). New Publisher: Birkhäuser (Springer): http://www.springer.com/earth+sciences/journal/11631
- Discrete Mathematics and Applications (after Volume 16) New Publisher: De Gruyter: http://www.degruyter.de/journals/dma/detailEn.cfm
- International Law FORUM du droit international and Non-State Actors and International Law merged into: International Community Law Review (from 2006).
- Journal of Computational Mathematics (after Volume 24). New Publisher: Global Science Press: http://www.global-sci.org/jcm/
- Journal of Critical Realism (after Volume 5, 2006) New Publisher: Equinox: http://www.equinoxjournals.com/ojs/index.php/JCR/
- Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems (after Volume 14) New Publisher: De Gruyter: http://www.degruyter.de/journals/jiip/detailEn.cfm?sel=he
- Journal of Numerical Mathematics (after Volume 14) New Publisher: De Gruyter: http://www.degruyter.de/journals/jnm/detailEn.cfm
- Late Antique Archaeology - discontinued as a journal – now book series. See www.brill.nl/laa for further details.
- Monte Carlo Methods and Applications (after Volume 12) New Publisher: De Gruyter: http://www.degruyter.de/journals/mcma/detail.cfm
- Random Operators and Stochastic Equations (after Volume 14) New Publisher: De Gruyter: http://www.degruyter.de/journals/rose/detailEn.cfm
- Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling (after Volume 21) New Publisher: De Gruyter: http://www.degruyter.de/journals/rjnamm/detail.cfm
- The Pain Clinic (after Volume 18, 2006) New Publisher: Maney Publishers: http://www.maney.co.uk/search?fwaction=show&fwid=702
Journals no longer published after 2005:
- Biogenic Amines (after Volume 19). New Publisher: Society of Integrated Sciences: http://node.nel.edu/?node_id=2523
- Central European History (after Volume 38) New Publisher: Cambridge University Press: http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=ccc
- Critical Horizons (after Volume 6) New Publisher: Acumen Publishing Ltd.: http://www.acumenpublishing.co.uk/journals.asp?TAG=&CID
- Gene Therapy and Regulation (after Volume 3). New Publisher: World Scientific: http://www.worldscinet.com/gtr/gtr.shtml
- Inflammopharmacology (after Volume 13). New Publisher: Birkhäuser (Springer): http://www.springer.com/birkhauser/biosciences/journal/10787
- Journal of Bamboo and Rattan (after Volume 4) New Publisher: Kerala Forestry Research Institute: http://www.kfri.org/html/journal_bamboo_rattan.htm
- Journal of East Asian Archaeology – volumes 6 & 7 (2004 – 2005)
- Journal of Micromechatronics (after Volume 3).
- NIN (after Volume 4).
- Perspectives on European Politics and Society (after Volume 6). New Publisher: Taylor & Francis: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/rpep