In 2012 Brill released the new Books and Journals platform - booksandjournals.brillonline.com/ - and now the migration of all our journal content has been migrated to the new site.
- As part of that project, we are no longer updating or adding journal content to the Ingenta Connect platform.
- Access to the complete electronic archive, going back to Volume 1, No. 1 (where applicable) also included in active institutional subscriptions.
- Brill provides a free table of contents alerting service, and free online sample copies are also available.
- Brill is a Cross Ref member and uses COUNTER compliant user statistics. RSS feeds and DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) for reliable and easy citation are provided.
- Journal packages and archive collections are available to Consortia. For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (for the Americas).
E-Journal Help Files:
Please click here for instructions on how to access your online content
An extensive FAQ concerning E-Journals can be found here
Brill Online Journal Collections:
Brill now offers the following journal collections online:
- Brill Online Journal Collection
- Brill Online Journal Collection / Humanities and Social Sciences
- Brill Online Journal Collection / International Law and Human Rights
- Brill Online Journal Collection / Science
- In addition we offer a sub-collection of the Humanities and Social Sciences Collection: Brill Online Journal Collection /Religious Studies, which consists of 38 titles.
The Brill Journal Archives Online
- The Brill Journal Archives Online now offer access to over 100,000 articles published before the year 2010, covering over 3,890 volumes of now 189 scholarly journals.
- The Journal Archives consist of two parts, the first covering the 19th and 20th century and the second the first decennium of the 21st century.
- The Archives hold the imprints Brill and Martinus Nijhoff.
- The Brill Journal Archives Online are hosted in booksandjournals.brillonline.com