Search: council, europe, of, Book
Results 1 - 10 of 81
Bertrand G. Ramcharan
Peter Bartlett, Oliver Lewis and Oliver Thorold
Edited by J.K.M. Gevers, E.H. Hondius and J.H. Hubben
This volume of essays gives an overview of some of the most important issues raised by the Convention. In six parts, this volume discusses the basic concepts and leading principles; the provision of services; the rights of patients; genetics and research; human tissue and genetics; and the ...
Roderic L. Mullen
This complete list of known early Christian communities provides references to the original sources for the diffusion of earliest Christianity.
Edited by Bertrand G. Ramcharan
This volume offers a wealth of information on the protection functions of existing national human rights institutions in a wide selection of countries, drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America and Oceania. These essays together make clear the genuine striving by national human rights ...
Edited by the Council of Europe
The European Yearbook promotes the scientific study of nineteen European supranational organisations and the OECD. Each volume contains a detailed survey of the history, structure and yearly activities of each organisation and an up-to-date chart providing a clear overview of the member states ...
Edited by M.L. van Emmerik, Piet Hein van Kempen and T. Barkhuysen
Calvin lectured on the Minor Prophets during the late-1550s. This book offers a comprehensive analysis of these lectures, their context, audience, and aims, through which it endeavors to shed light on Calvin's prophetic work to re-establish the Christian Church.
Athanasia Spiliopoulou Åkermark
Edited by C.A. Gearty
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Biblical Studies - Early Church & Patristics (1)
- History - Early Modern History (2)
- History - Medieval History (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (37)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (10)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (2)
- International Law - European Law (1)
- International Law - International Organizations (6)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (8)
- International Law - Terrorism (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (1)