Search: council, europe, of
Results 1 - 10 of 225
Chief Editor: Jørgen S. Nielsen, University of Copenhagen Associate Editors: Marie-Claire Foblets, University of Leuven; Silvio Ferrari, University of Milan; Agata S. Nalborczyk, University of Warsaw; Matthias Rohe, University of Erlangen; Prakash Shah, Queen Mary’s University of London
Annotated Legal Documents on Islam in Europe consists of an annotated collection of legal documents affecting the status of Islam and Muslims in Europe. The legal texts will be published in the original language while the annotations and supporting material will be in English.
Edited by the Council of Europe/Conseil de l'Europe
The European Yearbook promotes the scientific study of nineteen European supranational organisations and the OECD. Each volume contains a detailed survey of the history, structure and yearly activities of each organisation and an up-to-date chart providing a clear overview of the member states ...
Edited by Jan Niessen and Elspeth Guild
Edited by the Council of Europe, Directorate of Human Rights/Conseil de l'europe, Direction des droits de l'homme
Académie de Droit International de la Haye / Hague Academy of International Law
Bertrand G. Ramcharan
Peter Bartlett, Oliver Lewis and Oliver Thorold
Edited by J.K.M. Gevers, E.H. Hondius and J.H. Hubben
This volume of essays gives an overview of some of the most important issues raised by the Convention. In six parts, this volume discusses the basic concepts and leading principles; the provision of services; the rights of patients; genetics and research; human tissue and genetics; and the ...
Roderic L. Mullen
This complete list of known early Christian communities provides references to the original sources for the diffusion of earliest Christianity.
Edited by Bertrand G. Ramcharan
This volume offers a wealth of information on the protection functions of existing national human rights institutions in a wide selection of countries, drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America and Oceania. These essays together make clear the genuine striving by national human rights ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Biblical Studies - Early Church & Patristics (1)
- History - Early Modern History (5)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- History - Medieval History (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (109)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (12)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (5)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (3)
- International Law - European Law (1)
- International Law - International Organizations (60)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (2)
- International Law - Public International Law (11)
- International Law - Terrorism (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Contemporary Islam (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (1)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (2)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - History (2)
- Social Sciences - Religion & Society (1)