Search: German, Reference Work
Results 1 - 10 of 88
The sources and applied work processes in Heinrich Bullinger’s Reformation History are analyzed in the context of the theological assumptions and methodological claims of Bullinger’s historiography, which are classified against the background of early modern humanist and confessional ...
Peter Behnstedt und Manfred Woidich
This volume is the first comprehensive and systematic description of the dialect geography of the Arabic language which discusses on the basis of 112 maps topics such as types and interpretation of maps, areal norms and their significance for Arabic and the delimitation of dialect borders.
This handbook provides basic information for Hattian studies. It offers an extensive compilation of Hattian words based on Hittite written sources. Apart from this word list it offers information on the Hattian text corpus, Hattian phonetics, grammar and semantics.
This concise bibliography contains about 1300 authors and more than 4000 editions of texts on grammar, lexicography, adab, balāgha, metrics and poetry, which have been edited from 1960 to 2000. Research is facilitated by indices of titles and modern editors.
The first comprehensive survey of Christian architecture in Egypt from the fourth century up to early modern times.
Edited by Christian Krieger and Marc Lienhard
This volume gathers the conference papers of an international colloquium held in Strasbourg. It sheds new light on the thought and work of Martin Bucer, his impact on sixteenth century Europe, and his role in the progress of the Reformation in various countries and regions. Dieser Berichtband ...
Edited by Bernhard Lang
Vladimír Souček and Jana Siegelová
This comprehensive survey work on Egyptian Medicine by one of its foremost scholars deals with literary all aspects of this fascinating subject. All periods from the beginnings of pharaonic Egypt until the Greek-Roman times are taken into account. All sources that reveal knowledge on the subject ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- American Studies - General (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Archaeology, Art & Architecture (3)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Authors, Texts, Literature (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Egyptology (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - General (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - History (9)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Linguistics (3)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Philosophy, Science & Medicine (1)
- Asian Studies - Central Asia (2)
- Asian Studies - China (4)
- Asian Studies - Japan (6)
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (3)
- Biblical Studies - Early Church & Patristics (7)
- Biblical Studies - General (3)
- Classical Studies - General (18)
- History - Early Modern History (2)
- History - General (4)
- History - History of Science & Medicine (1)
- History - Jewish History & Culture (1)
- History - Medieval History (1)
- Jewish Studies - General (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (3)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (5)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Literature (2)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (2)
- Humanities (84)
- BRILL (88)