Results 81 - 90 of 113
Judith G. Gardam
Edited by Yvon Englert
Thomas Alured Faunce
This arrestingly novel work develops a normative synthesis of medical humanities, virtue ethics, medical ethics, health law and human rights. It presents an ambitious, complex and coherent argument for the reconceptualisation of the doctor-patient relationship and its regulation utilising ...
Developments in International Law and Policy: Political Violence and the International Community considers how the international community practice of responding to political violence has influenced the international law perspective.
Edited by Bartha Maria Knoppers
Margaret Cordial and Knut Rosandhaug
Eugene O'Sullivan and John E. Ackerman
Edited by Michael Bothe, Mary Ellen O'Connell, and Natalino Ronzitti
Edited by Hilaire McCoubrey and Michael A. Meyer
Joanne van Selm-Thorburn
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (13)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (3)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (76)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (3)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (15)
- International Law - Comparative Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (2)
- Law (113)
- Martinus Nijhoff (113)