Results 21 - 30 of 594
Edited by Francesco Francioni and Martin Scheinin
Edited by Stéphanie Lagoutte, Hans-Otto Sano and Peter Scharff Smith
Peter Bartlett, Oliver Lewis and Oliver Thorold
It has been widely accepted that trafficking of human beings is a human rights issue. However, it has been difficult to address the human rights aspects of the phenomenon in practice, because a comprehensive analysis of applicable human rights norms and principles has not been fully developed, ...
Edited by Bertrand G. Ramcharan
This is one of the first books to examine the need for protection of Human Rights in the field, survey the experiences of the different human rights and humanitarian organizations, and assess what works and what does not work.
This volume explores the theoretical and legal underpinnings of gender and race discrimination, at both the domestic and international level, and examines the extent to which these may be applied to the area of children's rights.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (52)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (434)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (8)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (47)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (18)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - European Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (6)
- International Law - International Organizations (3)
- International Law - Legal History (1)
- International Law - Private International Law (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (10)
- International Relations - International Relations (2)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Human Rights & Law (3)