Results 11 - 20 of 594
Michael K. Addo
Ida Elisabeth Koch
The book analyses the legal nation of human rights as indivisible, interrelated and interdependent rights by analysing case law from the European Court of Human Rights. The book concludes that the nation of human rights as indivisible right as a legal content and that aspects of several ...
Edited by Oddný Mjöll Arnardóttir and Gerard Quinn
This collection of essays examines the International Convention on the Rights of Persons with disabilities from the global, European and Scandinavian perspectives and the challenge of transposing its provisions into national law. It marks the coming of age of disabilty as a core human rights ...
By analysing the European Court of Human Rights’ jurisprudence and philosophical debates on personal autonomy, identity and integrity, the book offers a critical analysis of the possibility of different versions of personal freedom emerging in the case law which may restrict rather than enhance ...
Facing the deficits of international water law in safeguarding a basic water supply, the book discusses the appropriateness of a human rights-based approach to freshwater access, determines its legal basis in international human rights law, and develops suggestions for law improvement.
Mónica Feria Tinta
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (52)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (434)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (8)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (47)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (18)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - European Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (6)
- International Law - International Organizations (3)
- International Law - Legal History (1)
- International Law - Private International Law (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (10)
- International Relations - International Relations (2)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Human Rights & Law (3)