Publication Value: Yearbook
Results 21 - 30 of 644
Edited by Armin von Bogdandy and Rüdiger Wolfrum. Managing Editor: Christiane E. Philipp
This publication constitutes the first scholarly periodical to focus on activities of the United Nations in the field of international law. It recognizes the recent increased impact of the development of the World Organization, its Specialized Agencies and other aspects of the United Nations ...
Edited by Gülru Necipoğlu
Muqarnas is sponsored by The Aga Khan Program for Islamic Architecture at Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts. In Muqarnas articles are published on all aspects of Islamic visual culture, historical and contemporary, as well as articles ...
Devoted to assessing the state of ocean and coastal governance, knowledge, and management, the Ocean Yearbook provides information in one convenient resource.
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea / Tribunal international du droit de la mer
Asociación Espanola de Profesores de Derecho Internacional y Relaciones Internacionales
This Yearbook brings together information concerning Spanish legal practice and a bibliography over the period of one year and makes it available to an international readership. It deals with both private and public international law, taken in a broad sense to include summary treatment of ...
Edited by International Ombudsman Institute and Linda C. Reif
The Yearbook is the only publication devoted to ombudsman issues. The International Ombudsman Yearbook contains articles written from legal or public administration perspectives which address issues of interest to the contemporary ombudsman and all persons with an interest in the institution. As ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (11)
- Asian Studies - China (26)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - Korea (7)
- Biblical Studies - General (11)
- History - Church History (1)
- History - Early Modern History (2)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- History - Medieval History (5)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (137)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (16)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (7)
- International Law - International Organizations (86)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (75)
- International Law - Public International Law (158)
- International Relations - International Relations (7)
- Language and Linguistics - Dictionaries & Reference Works (12)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Archaeology, Art & Architecture (30)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (4)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (18)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (4)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (4)
- Social Sciences - Economics & Political Science (10)