Publication Value: Yearbook
Results 561 - 570 of 644
Edited by Jochen A. Frowein and Rüdiger Wolfrum. Assistant Editor Christiane Philipp
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea/ Tribunal international du droit de la mer
Edited by Asociacíon Española de Profesores de Derecho Internacional y Relaciones Internacionales
Chief Editor: Chen Jiagui; Deputy Chief Editors: Liu Shucheng, Wang Tongsan
This second English volume of The China Economy Yearbook provides an in-depth analysis of China’s economy during the initial year of China’s 11th 5-Year Plan. Written by leading economic researchers from China’s leading economic research institutions, the articles in the yearbook examine key ...
Chief Editor:Yang Dongping. Associate Editor: Chai Chungqing
The second volume of the English-language The China Educational Development Yearbook offers international scholars a glimpse into key issues in Chinese education today from the perspective of Chinese academics, practitioners, and applied researchers. This is an edited translation of the 2009 ...
Edited by Yang Dongping, Friends of Nature
This volume of The China Environment Yearbook is the second in a series of annual records written, commissioned, produced, and edited by Friends of Nature, China’s premier environmental citizens’ group. It is the signature annual research publication of China’s non-governmental environmental sector.
Chief Editor: Li Lin
This volume of the China Legal Development Yearbook is the second in a series of annual reports written by leading Chinese law and legal policy scholars and judges. It is edited by the Institute of Law at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. The Yearbook contains reports on law reform ...
Chief Editor: Cai Fang. Associate Editors: Wang Meiyan and Wang Dewen
This English-language volume is an edited collection including several translations of articles from the 2008 and 2009 Chinese-language volumes of the Green Book of Population and Labor. Demographic scholar and economist Cai Fang offers policy guidance to the central government for an era of ...
Chief Editors: Ru Xin, Lu Xueyi, Li Peilin; Deputy Chief Editors: Chen Guangjin, Li Wei, Xu Xinxin
The 2007 volume of The China Society Yearbook, the second volume in the annual China Society Blue Book series to be translated into English, contains important facts and analysis from Chinese scholars on a wide array of issues in China. Along with analysis, this volume offers recommendations and ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (11)
- Asian Studies - China (26)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - Korea (7)
- Biblical Studies - General (11)
- History - Church History (1)
- History - Early Modern History (2)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- History - Medieval History (5)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (137)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (16)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (7)
- International Law - International Organizations (86)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (75)
- International Law - Public International Law (158)
- International Relations - International Relations (7)
- Language and Linguistics - Dictionaries & Reference Works (12)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Archaeology, Art & Architecture (30)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (4)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (18)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (4)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (4)
- Social Sciences - Economics & Political Science (10)