Search: Language Ref. Works
Publication Value: Language Ref. Works
Results 1 - 10 of 119
Series Editor: Brian D. Joseph, The Ohio State University
Brill launches a new handbook series, designed to present state-of-the-art reference volumes in the field of linguistics.
Edited by Steve Mason
Founded by W. Jaeger and H. Langerbeck
Edited by Alexander Lubotsky, Leiden University
This now complete dictionary of Medieval Latin takes in the period up to the end of the North European Middle Ages. Its sources are from texts written by Dutch authors or on Dutch territory which have been printed from c. 500-1500.
Edited by Egbert J. Bakker
This study offers new venues for the interpretation of classical texts. Rethinking many of the issues in Greek and Latin grammar, it aims at realizing the potential of modern discourse analysis for classical philology.
Edited by Piotr Michalowski and Niek Veldhuis
This volume contains eleven articles, demonstrating the broad variety of scholarly approaches to the study of Sumerian literature. It is dedicated to H.L.J. Vanstiphout at the occasion of his retirement from the University of Groningen, July 14th 2006.
Terry C. Falla
von Heinz Fähnrich
Die Georgische Sprache is a systematic description of the structure of the Georgian language. With an in-depth contextualising introduction, as well as a description of the changes from Old to New Georgian.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Authors, Texts, Literature (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - General (1)
- Asian Studies - Central Asia (5)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - Japan (1)
- Asian Studies - South Asia (2)
- Biblical Studies - Early Church & Patristics (24)
- Biblical Studies - General (37)
- Biblical Studies - Gnosticism & Manichaeism (1)
- Biblical Studies - Hebrew Bible (4)
- Biblical Studies - New Testament & Early Christian Writings (3)
- Classical Studies - Ancient History (1)
- Classical Studies - Ancient Science & Medicine (1)
- Classical Studies - Greek & Latin Literature (2)
- History - General (17)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Dictionaries & Reference Works (9)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Literature (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Philosophy, Theology & Science (1)
- Humanities (114)
- BRILL (113)