Search: E-Reference Work
Publication Type: E-Reference Work
Results 31 - 40 of 48
Outright Purchase Price€2,430.00 $3,260.00
Annual Subscription Price€500.00 $670.00
Coalter G. Lathrop, Sovereign Geographic, co-Publication with the American Society of International Law
The ultimate guide to international maritime boundaries is now available online. Updated content from the complete six-volume set is organized by region, complete with interactive maps and keyword search functionality.
Jacoby Online is a unique reference work bringing together Felix Jacoby’s monumental Die Fragmente der Griechischen Historiker Parts I-III, Brill’s New Jacoby, the new edition of these three parts, and the completely new FGrHist Parts IV and V. With updates to these products made several times a ...
Edited by René Genis, Hella Olbertz, Sijmen Tol and Eline van der Veken
The Linguistic Bibliography Online is an essential linguistic reference tool that is unique in its field. It provides over 300.000 bibliographical references to scholarly publications in linguistics and is by far the most comprehensive bibliography in the field. The Linguistic Bibliography ...
Edited by Frits Lugt
Lugt's Répertoire is one of the most widely consulted art historical reference works and lists more than 100,000 art sales catalogues of the period 1600 to 1925 from libraries in Europe and the USA. This online edition of Lugt's Répertoire covering the period 1600-1900, increases the value of ...
Edited by Hubert Cancik and Helmuth Schneider (Antiquity) and Manfred Landfester (Classical Tradition)
New Pauly Online features the complete sets of both Brill’s New Pauly and Metzler’s Der Neue Pauly. The encyclopedic coverage and high academic standard of the work, the interdisciplinary and contemporary approach and clear and accessible presentation have made the New Pauly the unrivalled ...
Edited by Hans Dieter Betz, Don S. Browning †, Bernd Janowski and Eberhard Jüngel
Religion Past and Present (RPP) Online is the online version of the updated English translation of the 4th edition of the definitive encyclopedia of religion worldwide: the peerless Religion in Geschichte und Gegenwart (RGG). This great resource, now at last available in English and Online, ...
Edited by A. Chaniotis, T. Corsten, R.S. Stroud and R.A. Tybout
The Supplementum Epigraphicum Graecum (SEG) systematically collects newly published Greek inscriptions as well as publications on previously known documents. It presents complete Greek texts of all new inscriptions with a critical apparatus; it summarizes new readings, interpretations, and ...
Edited by Wouter J. Hanegraaff , in collaboration with Antoine Faivre, Roelof van den Broek and Jean-Pierre Brach
Dictionary of Gnosis & Western Esotericism, now also Online, is the first comprehensive reference work to cover the entire domain of “Gnosis and Western Esotericism” from the period of Late Antiquity to the present.
Edited by Kocku von Stuckrad. Revised Edition of Metzler Lexikon Religion, edited by Christoph Auffarth, Jutta Bernard and Hubert Mohr. Translated from the German by Robert R. Barr
The impressively comprehensive Brill Dictionary of Religion Online (BDR) addresses religion as an element of daily life and public discourse. Richly illustrated and with more than 500 entries, the dictionary is a multi-media reference source on the many and various forms of religious commitment.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (1)
- Art and Architecture - General (1)
- Asian Studies - China (1)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - Religion (1)
- Biblical Studies - Early Church & Patristics (3)
- Biblical Studies - General (7)
- Biblical Studies - Gnosticism & Manichaeism (1)
- Biblical Studies - Hebrew Bible (1)
- Classical Studies - Ancient History (2)
- Classical Studies - Ancient Philosophy (1)
- Classical Studies - General (2)
- History - Book History (1)
- History - Medieval History (1)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (3)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (2)
- International Law - Public International Law (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Dictionaries & Reference Works (4)
- Language and Linguistics - Historical & Comparative Linguistics (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (9)
- Religious Studies - Comparative Religion & Religious Studies (2)
- Social Sciences - Economics & Political Science (1)