Search: Primary Source, 1999
Results 1 - 10 of 45
Editor: Boris Belenkin
Over a thousand pieces of material evidence (leaflets, newspapers, posters, documents, photographs) documenting anti-Semitism and nationalism in the Soviet Union.
Following the successful release of the "Press of the White Movement" collection, IDC Publishers is proud to announce the publication of "Anti-Soviet Newspapers." Until recently, the surviving anti-Soviet newspapers remained undisclosed and practically unknown to academia. IDC Publishers has ...
IDC Publishers is making available the archive of the famous Moscow Printing House (Moskovskii pechatnyi dvor). For many years, the Printing House was Russia’s only publisher. This collection provides an excellent opportunity to study everyday life in seventeenth-century Russia from the ...
Adviser: N. Borodulin
In 1934 the Soviet government established the "Jewish Autonomous Region" (JAR) in a remote and sparsely populated region of the Soviet Far East: Birobidzhan. The creation of the JAR was part of the Communist Party's effort to set up a territorial enclave with a secular Jewish culture, rooted in ...
The Bund (Algemeyner Yidisher Arbeter Bund in Lite, Poyln un Rusland) was a Jewish political party espousing social democratic ideology as well as cultural Yiddishism and Jewish national autonomism, founded as a clandestine revolutionary organization in Vilna (now Vilnius in Lithuania) in 1897. ...
Editor: Dennis M. O'Flaherty
Collection includes official and semi-official publications which fall roughly into two classes: materials produced by the government to rationalize its legislation of the press and censorship, and materials designed to help censors and writers interpret the legislation.
The oldest and most valuable items of Early Bulgarian book printing. This unique collection includes more than 210 books and periodicals published in the period of National Renaissance – from the very first print till the liberation of Bulgaria from the Ottomans. BAN's Bulgarian collection – ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- History - Book History (1)
- History - General (5)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- History - Modern History (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Area Studies (2)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Early Printing (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Economics & Statistics (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - History (18)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Human Rights & Law (2)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Jewish History & Culture (6)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Literature & Linguistics (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Periodicals & Serials (5)
- Available (45)
- IDC (45)