Search: Reference Work, 2010
Results 1 - 10 of 54
Edited by Hella Olbertz and Sijmen Tol
With over 20,000 titles arranged according to a detailed state-of-the-art classification and an exhaustive keyword-system, the Linguistic Bibliography remains the standard reference work for every scholar of language and linguistics. This volume has been brought up-to-date and is accompanied by ...
This volume complements the best-seller and award-winning General Maps of Persia. Cyrus Alai continued his research and collected further material to produce this volume, covering every map of that region, other than general maps.
Elsaid M. Badawi and Muhammad Abdel Haleem
Iran, or Persia as it was known in the West for most of its long history, has been mapped extensively for centuries but the absence of a good cartobibliography has often deterred scholars of its history and geography from making use of the many detailed maps that were produced. This second, ...
Researched and compiled by Jennifer Dilworth, Editorial Manager, Megan Stuart-Jones, Assistant Editor, and Antonia Edwards, Assistant Editor
Edited by the Council of Europe
The European Yearbook promotes the scientific study of nineteen European supranational organisations and the OECD. Each volume contains a detailed survey of the history, structure and yearly activities of each organisation and an up-to-date chart providing a clear overview of the member states ...
Edited by the Directorate General of Human Rights and Legal Affairs/Direction générale des droits de l’Homme et des affaires juridiques
Edited by the Directorate General of Human Rights and Legal Affairs, Council of Europe/Direction générale des droits de l’homme et des affaires
Manual on the Wearing of Religious Symbols in Public Areas by Malcolm D. Evans; Manual on Hate Speech by Anne Weber. Manuel sur le port des symboles religieux dans les lieux publics par Malcolm D. Evans ; Manuel sur le discours de haine par Anne Weber.
Marvin J. Heller
The Seventeenth Century Hebrew Book covers the gamut of Hebrew literature in that century. Each entry has a descriptive text page and an accompaning reproduction. There is an extensive introduction with an overview of Hebrew printing in the seventeenth century.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - China (7)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - Korea (1)
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (1)
- Biblical Studies - General (4)
- Biology - Botany (1)
- Classical Studies - General (2)
- History - Early Modern History (1)
- History - Jewish History & Culture (1)
- History - Medieval History (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (1)
- International Law - International Organizations (2)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (3)
- International Law - Public International Law (9)
- Language and Linguistics - Dictionaries & Reference Works (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Languages of Asia & Central Asia (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Archaeology, Art & Architecture (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (5)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (1)
- Social Sciences - Critical Social Sciences (1)
- Social Sciences - Economics & Political Science (1)