Publication Type: Book
Results 1 - 10 of 408
Dr. Carlo Panara, Liverpool John Moores University, Dr. Gary Wilson, Liverpool John Moores University
This edited volume explores some of the key international law issues to have arisen from the events which comprised the 'Arab Spring.'
Edited by Merris Amos, Jackie Harrison and Lorna Woods. Published under the auspices of the Clemens Nathan Research Centre.
Freedom of expression – particularly freedom of speech – is, in most Western liberal democracies, a well accepted and long established, though contested constitutional right or principle. Whilst based in ethical, rights-based and political theories such as those of: justice, the good life, ...
Bertrand G. Ramcharan
Edited by Carin Benninger-Budel
The contributors to this volume analyse the effectiveness of the due diligence standard as well as other strategies to prevent and respond to violence against women by non-state actors taking into account contemporary problems that pose threats to women’s rights.
Edited by Anton Vedder
Fernando Falcón y Tella
Loukis G. Loucaides
This book comprises 13 articles on topics drawn from the European Convention on Human Rights. The book provides the reader with interesting information on aspects of Human Rights explored for the first time and presented from a critical standpoint.
Edited by Seokwoo Lee and Hee Eun Lee
Utilizing perspectives from international law, international relations, and history, this volume provides a balanced perspective on territorial disputes in Northeast Asia highlighting the issue of Dokdo which is disputed between Korea and Japan.
The book is an ideal choice for practitioners and researchers because it combines first hand information on the most recent developments on Cyprus with legal evaluations from an international official trained in international and European law.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (3)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (7)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (20)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (10)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (9)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (1)
- International Law - Comparative Law (2)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - Environmental Law (3)
- International Law - European Law (2)
- International Law - International Law (13)
- International Law - International Organizations (22)
- International Law - International Trade Law (8)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (7)
- International Law - Legal History (3)
- International Law - Private International Law (2)
- International Law - Public International Law (277)
- International Law - Terrorism (2)
- International Relations - International Relations (11)
- Social Sciences - African Studies (1)
- Martinus Nijhoff (408)