Publication Type: Book
Results 1 - 10 of 164
Edwin de Jong
Making a Living between Crisis and Ceremonies offers an account on the practice of everyday life of the Torajan people both in the highlands of Tana Toraja (South Sulawesi, Indonesia) and elsewhere (Makassar, Jakarta, Maleisië).
Edited by Blanca Rodríguez-Ruiz, University of Seville and Ruth Rubio-Marín, European University Institute, Florence
By comparing women’s access to suffrage in the countries that make up the European Union, i>The Struggle for Female Suffrage in Europe provides a retelling of the story of how citizenship was gradually coined in Europe from the perspective of women.
Edited by Amado Alarcón, Universitat Rovira i Virgil, Spain and Luis Garzón, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
This book is the result of a research on migrant integration, language and social mobility in Catalonia. Drawing on the fate of three communities: Argentineans, Colombians and Moroccans, it examines the opportunities and constraints for social mobility. El libro es el resultado de una ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (4)
- African Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (1)
- Asian Studies - Central Asia (1)
- Asian Studies - South Asia (3)
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (2)
- Language and Linguistics - Discourse Analysis & Sociolinguistics (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Contemporary Islam (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (21)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Literature (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Philosophy, Theology & Science (4)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (44)
- Social Sciences - African Studies (4)
- Social Sciences - Applied Social Sciences (1)
- Social Sciences - Asian Studies (3)
- Social Sciences - Comparative Social Sciences (8)
- Social Sciences - Critical Social Sciences (33)
- Social Sciences - General (9)
- Social Sciences - Religion & Society (2)
- Social Sciences - Sociology & Anthropology (21)
- Humanities (164)