Search: Law, Series
Results 1 - 10 of 140
Edited by A. Alen, J. Vande Lanotte, E. Verhellen, F. Ang, E. Berghmans, M. Verheyde and Bruce Abramson.
The Commentary will be published as a part-work, and when completed, aims to offer the subscriber the most comprehensive, in-depth and practical reference work currently available on the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
General Editor: Abdulqawi A. Yusuf. Associate Editors: Mpazi Sinjela and Fatsah Ouguergouz. Editorial Assistant: Roland Adjovi
This collection of documents from Amnesty International's Research Archives contains Amnesty's Country Dossiers and Publications since 1975 and 1962, respectively, and is updated on a yearly basis. The reports and dossiers contain a variety of information on each country, sifted from published ...
Edited by Nicos Lavranos, Ruth Kok et al.
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea / Tribunal international du droit de la mer
Edited by Gerhard Loibl
The Austrian Review of International and European Law is an annual publication providing a scholarly forum for the discussion of issues of public international and European law, with particular emphasis on topics of special interest for Austria.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (29)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (6)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (5)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (1)
- International Law - Air & Space Law (1)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - Environmental Law (3)
- International Law - European Law (1)
- International Law - Intellectual Property Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (5)
- International Law - International Organizations (20)
- International Law - International Trade Law (2)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (13)
- International Law - Private International Law (4)
- International Law - Public International Law (44)
- International Relations - International Relations (1)