Search: Humanities, Journal
Results 1 - 10 of 127
Editor-in-Chief: Ahmed Mansour, Bibliotheca Alexandrina
Abgadiyat is a scientific peer-reviewed journal co-published by Brill and the Calligraphy Center affiliated to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Abgadiyat publishes articles dedicated to the research, study, documentation, conservation and interpretation of the writings, calligraphies, and inscriptions ...
Edited by Tukumbi Lumumba (Cornell University)
The journal presents a scholarly account of studies of individuals and societies in Africa and Asia. Its scope is to publish original research by social scientists in the area of anthropology, sociology, history, political science and related social sciences about African and Asian societies and ...
Edited by G. Gnoli (Rome) and A. Ivantchik (Bordeaux/Moscow)
A journal dealing with the ancient and medieval history and archaeology of the former Soviet Union, in particular the Black Sea Area, the Caucasus, Siberia and Central Asia. Articles also appear on numismatics, papyrology, epigraphy, and the history and holdings of museums. Reviews and review ...
Consulting Editor: W.M. Ballantyne; Editor in Chief: M.S.W. Hoyle; Articles Editor: N.K. El-Shunnar
Economic and commercial developments in Arab countries continue to attract attention. Courts in the non-Islamic world increasingly need to decide issues involving Arab laws and Islamic law generally. This interest in Arab countries, not only internally but externally as well, enhances the need ...
Edited by Heidi Toelle
Arabica is a multidisciplinary academic journal with an international editorial board representing various fields of research, specializing in language, literature, history, thought, and civilizations of the Arab speaking world in both a classical and contemporary context.
Edited by Willem F. Smelik and Bas ter Haar Romeny
Aramaic Studies seeks contributions of a linguistic, literary, exegetical or theological nature for any of the dialects and periods involved, from detailed grammatical work to narrative analysis, from short notes to fundamental research. Reviews, seminars, conference proceedings, and ...
Editor in Chief: Heinz Streib, Universität Bielefeld Co-Editors: James Day, Université catholique de Louvain, Michael Nielsen, Georgia Southern University, and Wade C. Rowatt, Baylor University.
The peer-reviewed, international Archive for the Psychology of Religion/Archiv für Religionspsychologie is the oldest periodical in the psychology of religion. It is open to all scientific methodologies, quantitative and qualitative.
Edited by Peter Forshaw (University of Amsterdam)
Aries is the first professional academic journal specifically devoted to a long-neglected but now rapidly developing new domain of research in the humanities, usually referred to as "Western Esotericism". Aries is a peer-reviewed journal publishing articles and book reviews in English, French, ...
Edited by Vineeta Sinha (Department of Sociology, National University of Singapore) and Daniel PS Goh (Department of Sociology, National University of Singapore)
Published continuously since it was launched in 1973, the Asian Journal of Social Science provides a forum for exploring issues in Southeast Asian societies. Contributions are from anthropology, economics, geography, history, language and literature, political science, psychology and sociology.
Edited by Marta Hanson The Johns Hopkins University and Mona Schrempf Westminster University Associate Editors: Susan Burns, University of Chicago, Cha Wung Seok, Kyunghee University, Michele Thompson,Southern Connecticut State University and Dagmar Wujastyk, University of Zurich
Asian Medicine -Tradition and Modernity is a multidisciplinary journal aimed at researchers and practitioners of Asian Medicine in Asia as well as in Western countries. It makes available in one single publication academic essays that explore the historical, anthropological, sociological and ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - General (1)
- American Studies - General (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - History (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Religion (1)
- Art and Architecture - Art History (1)
- Asian Studies - Central Asia (2)
- Asian Studies - China (12)
- Asian Studies - East Asia (2)
- Asian Studies - General (2)
- Asian Studies - Social Sciences (1)
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (1)
- Biblical Studies - Early Church & Patristics (1)
- Biblical Studies - General (1)
- Biblical Studies - Hebrew Bible (3)
- Biblical Studies - New Testament & Early Christian Writings (2)
- Classical Studies - Ancient History (2)
- Classical Studies - Ancient Philosophy (2)
- Classical Studies - Greek & Latin Literature (1)
- History - Early Modern History (3)
- History - General (1)
- History - History of Science & Medicine (2)
- History - History of Warfare (3)
- History - Intellectual History (4)
- History - Jewish History & Culture (1)
- History - Medieval History (4)
- History - Modern History (1)
- Jewish Studies - General (5)
- Language and Linguistics - Afroasiatic Language & Linguistics (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Discourse Analysis & Sociolinguistics (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Historical & Comparative Linguistics (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Indo-European Language & Linguistics (2)
- Language and Linguistics - Language Documentation & Language Endangerment (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Languages of Asia & Central Asia (2)
- Language and Linguistics - Other Languages (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - General (7)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - History & Culture (7)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Literature (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (2)
- Philosophy - General (5)
- Religious Studies - Comparative Religion & Religious Studies (2)
- Religious Studies - General (2)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (6)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Area Studies (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - Arts (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - General (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - History (4)
- Social Sciences - Applied Social Sciences (1)
- Social Sciences - Asian Studies (1)
- Social Sciences - Comparative Social Sciences (1)
- Social Sciences - Critical Social Sciences (1)
- Social Sciences - Religion & Society (2)
- Theology and Missiology - Biblical Theology (1)
- Theology and Missiology - General (8)
Categories: all » Humanities
- Asian Studies (20)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies (20)
- History (19)
- Religious Studies (10)
- Language and Linguistics (9)
- Theology and Missiology (9)
- Biblical Studies (7)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies (7)
- Social Sciences (6)
- Classical Studies (5)
- Jewish Studies (5)
- Philosophy (5)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt (2)
- African Studies (1)
- American Studies (1)
- Art and Architecture (1)