Search: Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, 2003
Results 1 - 10 of 35
Edited by Scott Leckie
Edited by the Council of Europe, Directorate of Human Rights/Conseil de l'europe, Direction des droits de l'homme
Edited by Yoram Dinstein and Fania Domb
Edited by Alan Gladstone. Editorial Board: Benjamin Aaron, Tore Sigeman, Jean-Maurice Verdier, Lord Wedderburn of Charlton and Manfred Weiss. Founding Editor Zvi H. Bar-Niv
The book perceives human rights as an inter-disciplinary topic and illustrates the theory of human rights with a considerable number of practical case-studies, graphics, statistics, procedural charts and textboxes. It serves as a textbook for students of law, political science, international ...
Edited by Radu Mares
This unique collection gathers together important instruments dealing with the relationship between business and a range of human rights topics ranging from labour rights to good governance and environmental protection.
Jackson Nyamuya Maogoto
David E. Guinn, Elissa Steglich
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (18)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (5)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (6)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (3)
- Law (35)
Categories: all » Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- Martinus Nijhoff (35)
- English (35)