Search: Classical Studies, English
Results 1 - 10 of 772
Edited by Eftychia Stavrianopoulou University of Heidelberg
The contributions of the present volume deal with the repercussions of intercultural encounters between Greek and non-Greek groups in the Hellenistic period. Its methodological focus lies in exploring the transformative potential of those encounters and their impact on the social imaginaries of ...
Edited by José Pascual, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Maria-Foteini Papakonstantinou, 14th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities and 24th Ephorate of Byzantine Antiquities fo Greek Ministry of Culture
This book presents the results of a major project carried out by a team from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and the 14th Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities at Lamia offering a complete picture of what Epicnemidian Locris was like in the past.
Edited by Emily Hemelrijk, University of Amsterdam and Greg Woolf, University of St Andrews
This multidisclinary collection of studies offers a compelling new vision of the role of women in Roman cities in Italy and the western provinces.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Classical Studies - Ancient History (148)
- Classical Studies - Ancient Philosophy (139)
- Classical Studies - Ancient Science & Medicine (44)
- Classical Studies - Classical Tradition & Reception Studies (4)
- Classical Studies - Epigraphy & Papyrology (1)
- Classical Studies - General (163)
- Classical Studies - Greek & Latin Literature (264)
- Classical Studies - Religion (9)
- Humanities (772)
Categories: all » Classical Studies
- BRILL (772)