Search: Asian Studies
Categories: Asian Studies
Results 21 - 30 of 1813
International Series Advisors: Yanjie Bian, Nan Lin, Xueguang Zhou
The volumes included in this subseries on Society will continue to provide Western readers with firsthand insights into the discussions of unprecedented social changes and development with continuous economic growth in China.
International Series Advisors: Yang Guobin, Judith Shaprio, and Erika Scull
The volumes included in the series will continue to address urgent national and global environmental issues facing China and serve as a rare primary source in English for those interested in studying the development of civil society phenomena in China.
Collected Papers of Twentieth-century Japanese Writers on Japan will highlight important Japanese writers, with much of the content being published in English for the first time.
Edited by Christoph Harbsmeier, Bjarke Frellesvig, Michael Lackner, Alain Peyraube, Michael Puett and Rudolf Wagner
Brill’s Critical Readings publications are a one-stop reference resource in English for faculty, students and researchers, presenting high quality scholarship on one subject area assembled by experts in the field. By selecting the best material published to-date from a huge bank of sources, and ...
Edited by Paolo Santangelo, Sapienza University of Rome and Cheuk Yin Lee, National University of Singapore
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Asian Studies - Central Asia (148)
- Asian Studies - China (342)
- Asian Studies - Comparative Studies (1)
- Asian Studies - East Asia (32)
- Asian Studies - General (243)
- Asian Studies - History (65)
- Asian Studies - Japan (209)
- Asian Studies - Japanese Art (64)
- Asian Studies - Korea (39)
- Asian Studies - Literature (47)
- Asian Studies - Pacific (8)
- Asian Studies - Religion (43)
- Asian Studies - Social Sciences (66)
- Asian Studies - South Asia (318)
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (184)
- Asian Studies - Tibet (4)
- Humanities (1813)