Search: Asian Studies
Categories: Asian Studies
Results 1 - 10 of 1824
Edited by Chan Kwok-bun, Syed Farid Alatas, Vineeta Sinha
Koninklijk Instituut voor Taal-, Land-, en Volkenkunde
This series presents Indonesian primary sources that have been translated and annotated in English.
This series publishes lavishly illustrated books in the Dutch language on the former Dutch colonies intended for a more general audience.
Edited by ZHANG Longxi, City University of Hong Kong and Axel SCHNEIDER, Leiden University
Brill’s Humanities in China Library makes available in English translation the work of humanities scholars who are shaping academic discourse in China.
Edited by Johannes Bronkhorst, University of Lausanne
Scholarly monographs on topics in Indian religion, language, history and philosophy.
Edited by Michael R. Drompp and Devin Deweese
Edited by Joshua Mostow (Managing Editor), Caroline Rose and Kate Wildman Nakai
Scholarly studies of Japanese literary history and traditions, and related topics in linguistics.
Edited by Ross King (University of British Columbia) in cooperation with Boudewijn Walraven (Leiden University), Sun Joo Kim (Harvard University) and Rüdiger Frank (University of Vienna)
Edited by Billy K.L. So, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and Madeleine Zelin, Columbia University
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Asian Studies - Central Asia (149)
- Asian Studies - China (343)
- Asian Studies - Comparative Studies (1)
- Asian Studies - East Asia (33)
- Asian Studies - General (245)
- Asian Studies - History (66)
- Asian Studies - Japan (211)
- Asian Studies - Japanese Art (67)
- Asian Studies - Korea (39)
- Asian Studies - Literature (47)
- Asian Studies - Pacific (8)
- Asian Studies - Religion (43)
- Asian Studies - Social Sciences (66)
- Asian Studies - South Asia (318)
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (184)
- Asian Studies - Tibet (4)
- Humanities (1824)