Search: Available: Temporarily Out of Stock, Bibliographic Set
Results 1 - 10 of 19
Edited by Mark Janse and Sijmen Tol
Edited by Raymond Westbrook
A comprehensive survey of the Law of the Ancient Near East by a team of specialist scholars, this volume allows non-specialists access to the world's earliest known legal systems.
Abū Ma‘šar. Edited and translated by Keiji Yamamoto and Charles Burnett
These volumes provide the Arabic, Latin and English versions of the major text on political astrology of the Middle Ages, generally attributed to Abū Ma‘šar (Albumasar), with a commentary and Latin-Arabic and Arabic-Latin glossaries.
Edited by George A. Kiraz
This edition provides for the first time the texts of all tree Syriac versions of the Gospels: the Old Syriac, Peshiṭta and ḥarklean. The texts (all derived from the best sources) are carefully aligned so as to facilitate comparative study.
J. Hoftijzer and K. Jongeling. With Appendices by R.C. Steiner, A.M. Moshavi and B. Porten
John of Salisbury. Edited by J. van Laarhoven
Edited by Ellen M. Raven and Helga I. Lasschuijt
Volume two, containing circa 2000 records selected from the annotated bibliographic database on South and Southeast Asian art and archaeology (formerly Annual Bibliography of Indian Archaeology). Compiled by an international team of specialists brought together in a project of The International ...
Edited by G. Jan Meulenbeld and Julia Leslie
Translated with a Historical and Philological Commentary by Igor de Rachewiltz. Second impression with corrections.
The 13th century Secret History of the Mongols, covering the great Činggis Qan’s (?1162-1227) ancestry and life, a literary monument of first magnitude. Introduction, full translation and commentary. The Secret History of the Mongols has been selected by Choice as Outstanding Academic Title (2005).
Click a term to refine your current search.
- American Studies - General (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - General (1)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Law (1)
- Asian Studies - Central Asia (1)
- Asian Studies - China (2)
- Asian Studies - General (1)
- Asian Studies - South Asia (1)
- Biblical Studies - General (1)
- Biblical Studies - Hebrew Bible (1)
- Biblical Studies - New Testament & Early Christian Writings (1)
- Biology - Biology & Environmental Sciences (1)
- History - Intellectual History (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (1)
- Language and Linguistics - Dictionaries & Reference Works (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Philosophy, Theology & Science (1)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (1)
Availability: all » Available: Temporarily Out of Stock
- Reference Work (19)