Search: Available: Print on Demand, 1991
Edited by H.W. Pleket and R.S. Stroud
Edited by Mireille Delmas-Marty
Terry C. Falla
Designed for the study of the Peshitta Gospel text as both a translation and literary work, the Key provides a complete analytical concordance, English translation of each word cited, Syriac words of similar meaning, the corresponding Greek term for each Syriac term, English index, Syriac index, ...
This book is an original and important study of philosophical issues in medieval Arabic poetics. Examining the commentaries on Aristotle's Poetics by Avicenna in the context of Aristotle's logical theory, the author shows how the philosophers justified the logical and moral power of poetic ...
Mary Boyce and Frantz Grenet
Mark S.W. Hoyle
This thoroughly researched work will appeal to both the academic and practitioner involved in Middle East Law on a regular basis.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Religion (1)
- Biblical Studies - New Testament & Early Christian Writings (1)
- Classical Studies - General (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Philosophy, Theology & Science (1)
Availability: all » Available: Print on Demand
- English (8)
Publication year: all » 1991
- Hardback (8)