Search: Available: Print on Demand, English
Results 1 - 10 of 112
Edited by Peris Jones and Kristian Stokke
What are the prospects and means of achieving development through a democratic politics of socio-economic rights? Starting from the position that socio-economic rights are as legally and normatively valid as civil and political rights, this anthology explores the politics of acquiring and ...
Edited by Raphael Walden, on behalf of the Consultative Council of Jewish Organizations
The topical and thought-provoking articles in this volume have been contributed by leading authorities and discuss some of the key issues currently facing the human rights community. The issues discussed include, among others, human rights and the Security Council, slavery, racism on the ...
Edited by Matthew Craven, Malgosia Fitzmaurice and Maria Vogiatzi
Edited by Marianne van Leeuwen
Enrico Milano. With a Foreword by Christine Chinkin
This work deals with the question of unlawful territorial situations, i.e. territorial regimes that are established and maintained in defiance of international law.The book represents a welcome contribution to an issue of the outmost importance in international affairs at present times. It ...
This book is the first comprehensive assessment of the legal duties of states with regard to human induced climate change damage
L.J. van den Herik
This volume offers a thorough analysis of the establishment and the Statute of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda. Furthermore, it gives insight into how the Rwanda Tribunal has operated in practice during its first ten years and it examines the case law on the three major ...
This book examines some of the most prominent contemporary theories of compliance with international law. It is argued that these theories ultimately rely on some political philosophy and that therefore their strengths and weaknesses can be traced back to those of the respective philosophical ...
Edited by Nico Schrijver and Friedl Weiss
'This masterly written collection, from many experts, focuses on the efforts of policy makers, as well as regional and national interest groups, to invoke International Law as the tool for realizing the objectives of sustainable development. The authors provide a rich vein of recent State and ...
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Health Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (7)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (1)
- International Law - Environmental Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (2)
- International Law - International Organizations (7)
- International Law - International Trade Law (2)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (2)
- International Law - Legal History (2)
- International Law - Public International Law (80)
- International Law - Terrorism (1)
- International Relations - International Relations (2)
Availability: all » Available: Print on Demand
- Law (112)
- Martinus Nijhoff (112)
Language: all » English
- Yearbook (13)