Search: Available: In Print
Availability: Available: In Print
Results 1 - 10 of 37
Bertrand G. Ramcharan
Ida Elisabeth Koch
The book analyses the legal nation of human rights as indivisible, interrelated and interdependent rights by analysing case law from the European Court of Human Rights. The book concludes that the nation of human rights as indivisible right as a legal content and that aspects of several ...
By analysing the European Court of Human Rights’ jurisprudence and philosophical debates on personal autonomy, identity and integrity, the book offers a critical analysis of the possibility of different versions of personal freedom emerging in the case law which may restrict rather than enhance ...
Facing the deficits of international water law in safeguarding a basic water supply, the book discusses the appropriateness of a human rights-based approach to freshwater access, determines its legal basis in international human rights law, and develops suggestions for law improvement.
Mónica Feria Tinta
Edited by Francesco Francioni and Martin Scheinin
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (3)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (25)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (5)
- International Law - Comparative Law (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (1)
- Social Sciences - Sociology & Anthropology (1)
Availability: all » Available: In Print
- English (37)
- Book (37)