Search: authoreditor, court, human, interamerican, rights
Results 1 - 10 of 171
Nordic Human Rights Publications, Oslo
The volumes published in the Human Rights in Development series, which for historical reasons still carry the word Yearbook in their title, are the result of a long-term collaboration between human rights research institutes and centres. Over the years the structure of the yearbook has shifted ...
Inter-American Commission on Human Rights/La Comisión Interamericana de Derechos Humanos
This Yearbook aims to contribute to a greater awareness of the functions and activities of the organs of the Inter-American system for the protection of human rights.
Published under the auspices of the Human Rights Centre of the University of Nottingham. Edited by Michael O’Flaherty and David Harris.
The Nottingham Studies on Human Rights series contains monographs and collections of essays on current issues within the field of human rights. It is published under the auspices of the Human Rights Law Centre of the University of Nottingham.
Edited by the Council of Europe, Directorate of Human Rights/Conseil de l'europe, Direction des droits de l'homme
Ida Elisabeth Koch
The book analyses the legal nation of human rights as indivisible, interrelated and interdependent rights by analysing case law from the European Court of Human Rights. The book concludes that the nation of human rights as indivisible right as a legal content and that aspects of several ...
By analysing the European Court of Human Rights’ jurisprudence and philosophical debates on personal autonomy, identity and integrity, the book offers a critical analysis of the possibility of different versions of personal freedom emerging in the case law which may restrict rather than enhance ...
Mónica Feria Tinta
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Asian Studies - South East Asia (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (154)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (4)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (1)
- International Law - Constitutional Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (1)
- International Law - Public International Law (3)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Islamic Law (2)
- Social Sciences - African Studies (1)