Search: david, Martinus Nijhoff
Results 1 - 10 of 46
These collected essays examine different aspects of the modern law of the sea. They address many key provisions in the United Convention on the Law of the Sea, including its historical development, the substantive rules governing navigation, resources, the regime of the high seas, maritime ...
David Kenneth Leary
Deep-sea genetic resources and the interest of the biotechnology industry in their exploitation are emerging as a significant challenge for international oceans governance. This book is the first comprehensive examination of this issue and explores its relationship with marine scientific ...
Edited by David D. Caron and Harry N. Scheiber
In this volume, leading scholars and jurists in ocean law provide perspectives on the past record of legal change together with analyses of a wide range of institutional and legal innovation that are needed to meet current challenges.
Nuno Marques Antunes, with a Foreword by David H. Anderson
This new monograph on maritime delimitation by Dr. Nuno Antunes is based on a thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Durham. The work is one of legal, political and technical analysis of an aspect of the law of the sea that is of current interest in all ...
Edited by David M. Beatty
Thomas David Jones
Burns H. Weston, Richard B. Lillich, David J. Bederman
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Children's Rights (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (13)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (2)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Minority & Group Rights (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Refugee Law (1)
- International Law - Environmental Law (2)
- International Law - International Law (1)
- International Law - Law of the Sea (10)
- International Law - Private International Law (4)
- International Law - Public International Law (8)
- International Law - Terrorism (1)
- Social Sciences - Economics & Political Science (1)
Imprint: all » Martinus Nijhoff
- English (46)