Search: charles, English
Results 21 - 30 of 69
Howard Charles Yourow
Edited by Charles D. Orzech (General Editor), Henrik H. Sørensen, Richard K. Payne
This volume, the result of an international collaboration of forty scholars, provides a comprehensive resource on Esoteric Buddhism and the Tantras in their Chinese, Korean, and Japanese contexts from the first few centuries of the common era to the present.
Edited by Frank Ritchel Ames and Charles William Miller
This collection of essays describes the pursuit of biblical scholarship in the twenty-first century and explores the implications of modern and postmodern approaches, collaborative and emancipative models of graduate and undergraduate education, and public and political uses of the Bible.
Edited by Charles Leben and David D. Caron
Edited by Donald W. Parry and Stephen D. Ricks
The topics covered in this volume of conference papers range from scribal markings to the messiah texts, multiple literary editions of biblical texts, the book of Numbers, the Tetragrammaton, judgment and salvation, and the Barki Nafshi texts. Technological advances in a DSS Database and DNA ...
Edited by Akira Asakura
This work contains the Proceedings of The Crustacean Society Summer Meeting in Tokyo, Japan, in 2009, organized by Carcinological Society of Japan and The Crustacean Society. The presentations by internationally leading carcinologists represent major reviews of all areas of crustacean research.
Edited by Charles Fransen, Sammy de Grave and Peter Ng.
This volume is devoted to the memory of Lipke Bijdeley Holthuis who dedicated his life to the study of Crustacea. Included are over 50 papers written by his friends and colleagues mainly dealing with crustacean taxonomy and systematics.
Marian Charles Jedrej
This study analyses the nature and persistence of the indigenous religious institutions of a society in the cultural and political margins of the Sudan.
Edited by Charles Fantazzi
The Companion contains chapters on Vives's life and writings, including his works on the education of women, relief of the poor, political treatises, works on rhetoric and dialectic, defense of the Christian religion, and later influence.
Patricio R. De los Ríos-Escalante
This book provides a checklist with updated information of the species of crustacean zooplankton in Chilean inland waters, while the results of an ecological study offers data for understanding the distribution and abundance of those faunal elements in the area.
Click a term to refine your current search.
- Ancient Near East and Egypt - Linguistics (1)
- Asian Studies - General (2)
- Asian Studies - South Asia (1)
- Biblical Studies - Biblical Interpretations (3)
- Biblical Studies - Early Church & Patristics (1)
- Biblical Studies - General (1)
- Biblical Studies - Hebrew Bible (1)
- Biblical Studies - New Testament & Early Christian Writings (4)
- Biology - Biology & Environmental Sciences (3)
- Classical Studies - Ancient Science & Medicine (1)
- History - Early Modern History (7)
- History - General (2)
- History - History of Science & Medicine (1)
- History - Intellectual History (4)
- History - Medieval History (6)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Humanitarian Law (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - International Criminal Law (1)
- International Law - International Law (1)
- International Law - International Organizations (1)
- International Law - Private International Law (2)
- International Law - Public International Law (4)
- International Relations - International Relations (2)
- Language and Linguistics - Discourse Analysis & Sociolinguistics (3)
- Language and Linguistics - Theoretical Linguistics (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Literature (2)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Ottoman & Turkish Studies (1)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies - Philosophy, Theology & Science (3)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (4)
- Religious Studies - Religion in Antiquity (1)
- Science - Psychology (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies - History (1)
- Social Sciences - Critical Social Sciences (1)
- History (20)
- Biblical Studies (10)
- International Law (8)
- Middle East and Islamic Studies (6)
- Religious Studies (5)
- Language and Linguistics (4)
- Asian Studies (3)
- Biology (3)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (3)
- International Relations (2)
- Ancient Near East and Egypt (1)
- Classical Studies (1)
- Science (1)
- Slavic and Eurasian Studies (1)
- Social Sciences (1)