Search: campbell, Book
Results 1 - 10 of 12
This is a commentary on the third book of Apollonius' Argonautica. It provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the work. Sustained analysis of the Homeric subtext sheds much new light on poetic motives and techniques.
By Gwyn Campbell
This book reveals the hitherto hidden history of inter-missionary dispute that split the first LMS mission to Madagascar. Focussing on David Griffiths, whose pivotal role was concealed by the LMS, it suggests that Welsh-English rivalry moulded the mission’s destiny.
Edited by Douglas Catterall, Cameron University and Jodi Campbell Texas Christian University
Bringing together work by Atlantic world scholars on the cutting edge of their respective fields, Women in Port’s practical application of microhistorical approaches achieves a depth and breadth that helps reframe our understanding of women’s possibilities in the Atlantic world.
William Sanger Campbell
Paperback edition is available from the Society of Biblical Literature (www.sbl-site.org)
What legal principles apply when courts in different jurisdictions are simultaneously seised with the same dispute ? This question — of international lis pendens — has long been controversial. But it has taken on new and urgent importance in our age. Globalization has driven an unprecedented ...
Ian Campbell, Georgia State University, Atlanta
Labyrinths, Intellectuals and the Revolution traces the development of the postcolonial Arabic-language Moroccan novel. Its close readings of major texts are based in the spatial practices of these novels.
Edited by Dennis Campbell and Joy Fisher
Christian T. Campbell
Christian T. Campbell, Donald C. Dowling
Click a term to refine your current search.
- African Studies - North Africa (1)
- African Studies - Sociology & Anthropology (1)
- Biblical Studies - Biblical Interpretations (1)
- Classical Studies - Greek & Latin Literature (1)
- History - Early Modern History (1)
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law - Human Rights (1)
- International Law - International Law (1)
- International Law - International Trade Law (1)
- International Law - Private International Law (2)
- International Law - Public International Law (1)
- Religious Studies - History of Religion (1)
- English (12)